TRANSFORMING OUR CITIES
- Linking urban water infrastructure (blue) to urban vegetation (green) - more trees!
- Reversing urban creep
- Greater climate change resilience
- House, street, community and city-wide applications
- Reduced flood and drought risk
- Efficient use of water (recycling)
- Lower temperatures in summer (reduced heat island effect)
- Lower pollution levels
- Better biodiversity
- Increased amenity and health
- Generation of local jobs
- Reducing crime - a better living environment
Philadelphia's vision of the future becoming a reality
XR presentation Trafalgar Square 9th October 2019 'Blue-Green Perspectives: Adapting to Climate Change Impacts - NOW!'
Thames Blue Green Economy publish "The case against the Thames Tideway Tunnel & in favour of Integrated Water Resource Management for the Thames Tideway"
Bluegreenuk.com is pleased to announce that it is now hosting the independent 'freewater' websites:
Thames Blue Green Economy (TBGE)
Blue Green London Plan (BGLP) Now with Call To Act to EU Commission
Last site update: 10th October 2019